Though mayonnaise has been portrayed in the recent times as bad for the health, there are pros and cons to consuming all food items and the high calorific value of mayonnaise is just one con in this nutritional content.
Mayonnaise is among the various food products that can make you look great because of the combination of compounds in it that work to make you look healthy.
Mayonnaise, a steady mixture of egg yolk, oil and lemon juice/vinegar, contains vitamin E, protein, water, ash, calories, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, fatty acids and minerals.
Research done by Intergroup of Arizona, Phoenix and university of Minnesota, Minneapolis confirmed that mayonnaise is one of the rare food products with a lot of Vitamin E.
Mayonnaise has the following benefits to the human health:
- · The oil content found in vitamin E reduces heart disorders in women because it contains Omega-3 fats
- Protects from strokes to postmenopausal women because Vitamin E content in mayonnaise can resolve the deficiency problems quickly.
- Mayonnaise nutrition is also very effective for treating depression, arthritis and for the treatment of colon inflammation.
- Mayonnaise controls sugar level in the blood effectively reducing on the risk of sudden heart attack deaths
- Vitamin E also helps the heart and lung to function properly, as well as aiding in blood circulation.
Apart from vitamin E, Mayonnaise has moderate levels of other vitamins and minerals, such as potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin K, selenium, sodium and calcium.